Killer Acid // California // USA
3.5" tall patch, iron-on
1. SET IRON AT MEDIUM HEAT, NO STEAM.
2. IT IS OPTIONAL TO PLACE A TOWEL OVER THE PATCH TO AVOID BURNING.
3. APPLY HEAT FOR 30 SECONDS, OR UNTIL THE PATCH IS FIXED IN PLACE. LET COOL.
4. IT IS NORMAL FOR THE PATCH TO SHRINK A BIT AS THE GLUE BONDS TO THE FABRIC.
5. PATCH IS WASHER AND DRYER SAFE.
6. HAVE FUN!
Exclusively sold here in the UK by us here at Niiice Shop.
Rob Corradetti NY-Now-Cali based artist started the brand Killer Acid in 2009 and has since made rad artwork for many bands and artists, including Thee Oh Sees, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Demarco, Phish, The Growlers, Alvvays, Ty Segall, Ween, and The Black Lips. His illustrations have also been used by Buzzfeed, Bleacher Report, Etsy, VICE, Valley Cruise, MISHKA. We think Robs style of Gnarly 90's influenced blend of Punk rock / Head-shop is bang on and represents our whole Niiice shop vibe.